Thursday, March 5, 2009

19 days and counting!!!



Hey all!! We just got back from the doctor's and we are so excited! He unfortunately hadn't flipped yet. Which is a bummer, and was really upsetting weeks ago. But I've come to terms and now I am just excited! We were able to schedule our c-section today for March 24th!!!! So that is the official baby day! And while I am a little bummed about not going through all the anticipation and surprise of going into labor, it is so nice to have a plan and know what's for sure going on!! I am such a control freak, so it's kinda nice to know what to expect. We figure either way he is going to be here so it's all ok! :) The doc also said that he does have the cord up kinda goin' across his face, so that might be why he isn't able to turn. So this is probably safest for him. Tho...I am a little nervous about the whole, being sliced open business...not so fun! But it will be worth it! :) So there's the scoop! I hope it goes quickly! I am going to have to keep myself busy so it won't drag on forever! Woo hoo!!!




OH! I will also post the latest 3D pictures we have. They were from our appointment at like 32 weeks I believe...the doctor tried to get more today but the little guy wasn't cooperating at all. He wouldn't move his little arm from in front of his face! So maybe next week! :) OH! And the only other news is that he is about 6 lbs. now (I think the count was a little off last time) But that should put him right around 7 lbs. by d-day! :) Perfect size! Everything else is going great! Both me and the baby are super healthy. And without further ado...Baby Terry!







Poor little guy looks kinda squished huh? lol Not too much longer little buddy!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hooray! The end is in sight!! I'm sorry that you are disappointed about having to get a c-section, but think of it this way: you don't have to worry about going overdue. Holy crap - I was a week overdue with Max and every day past my due date seemed like an extra week. Anyway, I'm excited to see you guys today at the baby shower!